This kind of developer can read CMake code that was written by more
experienced CMake developers. They understand some simple features such as
adding an executable with the
add_executable command, and that this
command contains a list of source files associated with the executable.
They will probably have difficulty understanding why, in some cases, the
include_directories command is called, but in others,
is called instead. The main target of modifications is C++ code.
Such developers can:
- Add more targets to projects
- Add more sources to targets
- Add C++ flags that don’t break compatibility (e.g. warnings/optimization)
Such developers can’t:
- Add more external dependencies to project
- Adding flags that can break compatibility (e.g.